A family tradition for people all over Texas, the Waco Wild West 100 has been around since 1985. All volunteer-driven and a 501c3 nonprofit, the ride’s goals are to encourage and motivate people to cycle, promote safe riding and camaraderie, as well as to donate to local nonprofits. Additional funds raised over the years have been donated to Be The Match Registry® and various other local organizations.
- 6:30 am – 8 am: Packet pick up and onsite registration, Heritage Square, 300 Austin Avenue
- 7 am – 8 am: Optional pancake breakfast available for purchase for $7. Includes juice, coffee, pancakes, and a choice of bacon or sausage. Pay directly to Sergio’s onsite
- 8 am: Start at 100 Washington Street
- 9 am – 2:00 pm: Finish line, Heritage Square. Finisher medals, candy line, beer for those 21 and older (must have proof of age)
- 2 pm: Finish line and course are officially closed. If you continue to ride, you are doing so at your own risk.
Directions to Heritage Square.